Monday, October 21, 2013

Where did I come from?... Transfers....

Here it is... Unedited!

Ok I am super sorry but this week is going to have to be really short :) haha I don't have a lot of time but I just wanted to give a short update! Today transfer calls came. Me and Elder Williams are going to stay together :) but now our house is going 5man and president has asked me to help the other companionship. They are all new and don't know the language, and don't really know what to do so President wants me to help them along :) it is going to be super fun I am looking forward to learning a ton through it all! Anyways Thanks so much for all the prayers! :) things here in 전주 are getting super busy! :) And I love it. I love having to run from appointment to appointment. Being a missionary is just amazing. There are so many trials, but you get to learn so much from them all. Every moment you are being lifted by angels. And Everyday you get to see the joy that comes from showing others the blessings that come from the restored gospel! :) This week I have been studying and learning a lot! :) I have so much I want to share and so much that I have learned! But sadly I just don't have enough time to cover it all :) The one thing I want to mention is the understanding that has come to my mind as I have dilligently studied where we came from. The premortal life was a special time. And I have to admit I don't think I really ever understood it all, and I know I still have a lot more to learn about it. But as I have studied more about where I have come from I have been able to understand a lot more about just about everything in the gospel. However the thing that is most important I think that we all must learn about it is the nature of our Heavenly Father. He wants us all to become like him. Before we lived with him but at that time we were not able to become like him. He knew, just like a loving parent knows, that in order for his children to grow and be sucessful he had to send us down to earth, just like loving parents send a child off to college. Parents know that it will be hard for their child, their child will have to learn how to take care of themselves, develope their own study habits and living habits, but as they are off they learn how to become successful in their future. Parents still want to communicate with their children and so does our father in heaven. He wants us to communicate with him in deep prayer, and he wants us to wait after for his answers. President Kimball advised we take two or three minutes after every prayer to sit and ponder in silence and allow our father in heaven to fill our heart and minds with thoughts and impressions. As i have done this I have been able to feel much more guidance and a much closer relationship with my father in heaven! I am so grateful for all he gives me, the challenges he gives me so that I can grow and learn so much from them, as well as the miracles he shows me!  He is truly amazing! :) I love you all so much! and pray for you often! I hope you all remember who you are, and where you came from. Remember the love God has for you, and find peace and solace in his comforting arms!:) I hope you have an amazing week!
Love 
Elder Bigler

No comments:

Post a Comment