Sunday, June 8, 2014

Companionship of the Holy Ghost

wow crazy week! :) haha i can't believe it is already over! things are going super well over here in 대전. sure learning a ton everyday! This week we were busy between investigator appointments, ward appointments, missionary appointments, ward campout, giving a talk on sunday. haha just lots to do this week i guess :) i definitley like the feeling here in 대전! there is always something going on, someone needing help, or something to plan! It is sure great to be a servant of the Lord. Something that has really stuck out to me this week is the importance of the Holy Ghost. I know for a fact i wouldn't be able to do anything without its guidance. Constantly having the companionship of the Holy Ghost has been such a tremendous blessing throughout my mission. From the gifts of the spirit, such as with the language and discerning feelings, to just the comfort and strength that it brings. It is such a humbling experience to see how the spirit can enter the hearts of the children of men and bare witness of our father in heaven and his son Jesus Christ. The clarity, and direction that comes through the spirit is astounding, i can't imagine learning anything without it. There has been several humbling experiences on my mission to the point that i feel as though the Lord has put me in a situation not so that I can teach someone, but literally just so the Lord could come in and touch the life of that person through the Holy Ghost. I don't have much to offer. There is nothing i can come close to teaching as well as the Holy Ghost teaches it ever time. But my favorite part is the part where the spirit gives me the chance to bare my personal testimony that the things the spirit has already testified of are true. I have been blessed so much to have my testimony strengthened, fortified, built upon and brought to a whole new level of understanding. Family and friends- God lives and he loves you. You have a savior. He came down for you. He suffered for you. And through him you can overcome everything. You can be made clean. The spirit is there. He bares witness that Christ lives. I know you have felt the love of your savior in your life. One time. Do all you can to remember that moment. Cherish it. The spirit will bare its confirmation. He will teach you. This gospel is true. It is restored. We truly can be with our families forever. We truly can do great things. The savior knows you. one by one. he is with you, and is knocking. I pray that you may open his door. That you may feel his love. That you may repent of your sins, turn your heart to the Lord, and become more than you ever thought possible through the infinite power of his atonement! I love you all. 예수 그리스도의 이름으로 간증 드립니다. 아멘.~
:):):)
비글러 장로

No comments:

Post a Comment