Sunday, February 17, 2013

Korean Elders & Pics

Here is Tyler's latest... FYI - {Translation of the Korean used} :)

Hey everyone! It is another wonderful day at the MTC :) how is everything going back at home? I hope all is going well! I love the pictures and letters I keep receiving they always make me smile!
Heavenly Father has definitely blessed me! So as far as a weekly update this week has been just as crazy as ever. Only 3 more weeks until I head to KOREA!!!!:) WOOT WOOT! :) haha I've been cramming trying to learn as much Korean as I possibly can! I'm learning about 40단어 {vocabulary words}  a day! :) And it was really cool cuz yesterday the 한국 장로님들 {Korean Elders} arrived and I have totally been able to communicate with them and translate for them :) It is amazing what someone can do with the power of the holy ghost! :) it has been truly humbling. Half the words I say I swear I don't know until I say them but they all just come out :) 하나님 {God} has definitely blessed me and I am so very grateful!

We have been teaching our "구도자들" {investigators} and committed them both to baptism this week! :) That was a super cool experience. It is so cool to see how strong the spirit can manifest itself even when you are just going through role play situations!
The spirit has definitely proven to be a huge strength in my life these past few weeks. I know I wouldn't be at the point I am at with out the help from our Heavenly Father. I know he loves all so very much and he wants to help us grow and become more like him and overcome the challenges we have in our lives. I know that through him all things are possible and that if we will turn to him with faith he will help us accomplish all things we need to accomplish. I have been working as hard as I possibly can and at a lot of times I am surprised by how much the Lord blesses me. I am learning so much and Heavenly Father keeps helping me push through and learn more and understand more and grow :) I hope to become the very best God wants me to be! The MTC has been a truly amazing experience and as it is starting to come to an end I have to admit I am definitely going to miss this place. However I know that Heavenly Father needs me in Korea and I can't wait to get there and do whatever it is that he needs me to do! :) 
Anyways I hope all is going well. Sorry I don't have a whole lot of time to email and every time I sit down to email I forget everything I wanted to tell everyone :) haha. Anyways I am looking forward to being able to call home on the 25th :) I hope I can hear from you all for a minute or two! :) I love you all so very much! :) Thank you for all the support you give me and the prayers :) I can feel them and they are definitely a big strength to me. I wouldn't be able to do this without all of you and the Lord :) 아주사랑합니다!!!!:) {Love you very much}
사랑, {Love}



Bigler 장로.

No comments:

Post a Comment