Monday, March 3, 2014

Crazy busy

Wow this has been one of the craziest busiest weeks of my life it seems :) haha, well im sure there are a lot more busy times but it definitley felt crazy. Anyways I got all moved in to my new house on thursday....well not really :) haha i got there with enough time to set my bags down and then walk back out the door to get to appointments and meetings :) finally got home had planning and went to bed. Then the next day i had to travel to daejon for meetings, then the next day we were out there door again super early in the morning for appointments and a youth activitiy and didn't return until that night and then church and more travel to meetings and then i am here today and tomorrow more mettings and a split :) haha basically i think my apartment is nice but i haven't really had a chance to look around in side other than my desk and bed :) haha anyways new area is sweet! We have the biggest ward building in the mission. Four floors with a full size basket ball court on the TOP floor!!! SWEET!!! :) cant wait to get to use that! :) Anyways my new companion is awesome! his name is 박인오 장로님 {Elder Pak In Hoe} and he is just awesome! :) I can't wait to get to serve with him this transfer!!!! Anyways this zone is so awesome! I can't wait to get to serve with them all. The stake i am over is a really old stake. One that has been around for a long long time. It is so cool to get to see the deep culture that is enrooted here. The stake president here is awesome too and i am so glad i will get to serve more closely with him as well :) Anyways i have to get going :) but i hope all is going well! :) I love you all and pray you feel the saviors love and his infinite atonement every day of your lives!!!!! Have a wonderful week!!!!
Love 
Elder Bigler

No comments:

Post a Comment