Sunday, April 28, 2013

4/28/13 update

Tyler is doing well, his Korean is improving (not sure about his English though:)! We're sure proud of him!  Here's his latest, ENJOY!
 
 
Wow were to start! haha what a crazy awesome week! :) So sadly I got sick again :) haha there is some weird thing going through the mission that sadly I came down with. But hopefully it will pass soon :) This week oh goodness so many miracles I don't even know where to begin! :) Me and Elder Barney have been working as hard as ever, and this week we had Zone conference and it was just amazing! Totally what we needed. Heavenly father is defnitely always aware of our needs and places people in our lives to bless us and help us ever step of the way through the struggles of life :) So my Korean is improving just as well as ever! I am so greatful for this wonderful blessing! I am able to understand pretty much 80% of everything I hear and can usually communicate well back! And I am working super hard to get better every day. So this week me and Elder Barney have met some super sweet people. We have 7 new investigators from this week and we are working super hard to get them all progressing! What a wonderful blessing. This is the last week of the Transfer so we are working super hard to end on a good note with hopes it will carry in to the next transfer! :) Things have been super fun. We went to a member's house on thursday and role played the lessons with him! It was awesome I learned so much in such a short amount of time! :) He doesn't know like any english at all so all the learning was Korean taught and the spirit was just so strong! And it carried over so well into the lesson we taught that night to 김일환! He is such a sweet guy and I have really enjoyed teaching and getting to know him and his little kids!:) We got a member to come with us and teach this week and it just so happens they were Highschool best friends! And they totally got along fantastic and I could definitely tell it was just what 김일환 needed! :) Well this week is going to be super busy! I can't wait to see how it all goes! :) Sorry I haven't sent any pics for a while I will definitley send some as soon as I can! Anyways love you all and hope all is going well! :) Keep working hard! And thanks so much for the prayers and the updates! :) It is so great to hear from you all!
사랑
비글러 장로

No comments:

Post a Comment