Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Lord is pushing forward His work!

Here you go, as written -
 
Oh my goodness another week has flown by! :) This week has been pretty awesome! :) I started out the week doing a split with Elder Chow, my MTC companion! It was awesome! While I was with him we set up 3 baptismal dates and had a blast! It was awesome! THen the next day I went on a split with Elder Fund, another Elder from the MTC with me. It was fun and he taught me how to be pro at the rubics cube! :) haha and on top of that I have learned how to play some of the guitar! Super sweet! :) haha im not very good yet but Elder 장 is teaching me and he is amazing! :) So this week has definitely been a ton of fun and full of countless blessings! :) We met a lot of awesome people and this next week we have 4 new appointments with new investigators! I am super excited! The work is moving and there is no doubt in my mind that it is the Lord pushing his work forward! :) Every evening I go out on to the back porch of our apartment and have a really good view of the city of 천안. It is very humbling as I look out and ponder about the wonderful blessings God has given me and the wonderful responsibility he has given me of caring for the wonderful people here in 천안! I then bring my eyes up from the city and look up into the deep dark sky filled with millions of stars and am further humbled to see all of God's glorious creations and know in my heart that he cares so deeply for each and every one of them. I know that as I look up he is looking down, and I can feel his love and spirit so strongly! I am so grateful every day to be apart of such a wonderful plan, a plan that contains the light and answers that all people are vigilently searching for. God is aware of each one of us. I know this with all my heart! He loves us so much and is with us everyday! If we will turn our hearts outward and look to our father with faith and a desire to serve I know he will help us overcome all of our challenges. There is no doubt in my mind that if we humble ourselves before God and go to him for help he will make our weaknesses strengths. I have seen it countless of times! He is God, His son is our savior, His spirit is with us, and I know that if we have faith there is nothing that we cannot overcome through him and his beloved son!
I love you all so much! You are in my prayers and my heart! I am so grateful I have my Lord and trust him to know he is watching over each and everyone of you! Turn to him often. He will always be waiting for you.
Thanks for everything!
Elder Bigler

No comments:

Post a Comment